By using or registering on this website (“the Site”) you consent to the collection, storage, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information that we collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information gathered when you register with us (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address etc)
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site or when requesting further information by post, email or phone.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
Use of your information
We use your information:
- To enable us to respond to queries;
- To enable us to provide you with the information which you have requested;
- To analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop our business and the services that we offer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- We may contact you by post, telephone or fax as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these means then please let us know.
Disclosure of your information
The information you provide to us will be treated as confidential. However, we may disclose your information to other third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in the policy or for purposes approved by you. In addition, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
All donation or booking payments are transmitted via a secure SSL connection. We do not store your credit or debit card details as these are stored on our payment provider’s servers.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. We aim to ensure the information we hold is accurate and up to date.
We may use technology to track the ways visitors to our site use the content we post and asses how useful it is. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. In theory the information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
However, you should bear in mind that if you exercise this option, you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
Third Party Websites
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage. Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your e-mail address and other contact details.
We may amend this policy from time to time. Please check back for our most recent version. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on the Site.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us in our records in return for which we may charge a small fee. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us a letter to Trellis, Unit 8, Perth Business Centre, 28 Glasgow Road, Perth PH2 0NX or by telephoning us on 01738 624348